Free Vail Summer Bluegrass Series gets its fiddles in a row
April 24, 2014
VAIL — As previously announced, the Arrabelle at Vail Square will play host to the inaugural free Vail Summer Bluegrass Series featuring notable bluegrass talent; the Travelin' McCourys featuring Bill Nershi (String Cheese Incident) on July 2; Peter Rowan's Bluegrass Band on July 16; Sarah Jarosz on August 13; Drew Emmitt Band (Leftover Salmon) on August 27.
Kicking things off on July 2 will be Denver's Chain Station while Golden's Thunder & Rain will supply opening duties on July 16. Sarah Jarosz's August 13 performance will be "An Evening With… ," when she and her band will take on two 60-minute sets with no opener, and Denver-based Trout Steak Revival will wrap things up on August 27.
Additionally, Vail Bluegrass is proud to welcome Bonfire Brewing of Eagle as its exclusive beer sponsor. Vail Bluegrass will announce wine and spirits sponsors in the coming weeks. Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase Bonfire and the additional exclusive beverages within the boundaries of the concert space. Vail Bluegrass has made 30 tickets available per show for those looking to purchase a premium seat. These tickets may be purchased at http://www.vailbluegrass.com for $25 beginning Friday, April 25.
Vail Bluegrass would also like to acknowledge its initial supporting partners and sponsors: the Town of Vail, Antlers at Vail, EcoProducts, Sera Schools, Moe's Original BBQ, Bonfire Brewing, the Vail Jazz Foundation, Rhizome Productions, the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and the Lion Square Lodge.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Eagle and Gypsum can’t offer much in the way of rental cost relief in Eagle County