Gourmet on Gore Tasting Tour tickets for Friday on sale now
August 28, 2013
VAIL — Gourmet on Gore kicks off Friday evening with the Gourmet on Gore Tasting Tour benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Eagle and Lake Counties. The event is from 6 to 9 p.m. Guests will enjoy a tour of some of Vail Village's finest restaurants, retailers and galleries. Tickets, which are $75 per person, are now on sale.
Every stop includes a signature beverage and savory appetizer. Perch Vail will host the check-in and will serve bites from La Tour.
Other stops along the Tasting Tour include Carrie Fell Gallery, CineBistro, Icebreaker, Masters Gallery and Sweet Basil. The rest of the Gourmet on Gore schedule is as follows:
• Yoga on the Lawn, Solaris Plaza Lawn, Vail Village, 9 to 10 a.m. Free. Visit Yeti's Grind for specials after the yoga.
• Open-air tasting, Gore Creek Drive, Vail Village, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free admission, pay as you go for bites and pours.
• Toyota Kids Craft Corner, Gore Creek Drive, Children's Fountain, Vail Village, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free. Check out the 2014 SpongeBob Highlander and participate in exciting activities such as airbrush tattoos.
• Open-air tasting, Gore Creek Drive, Vail Village, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free admission, pay as you go for bites and pours. Enjoy creations prepared by the finest culinary talent, sip pallet-tempting wine, beers and spirits, and enjoy live jazz.
• Toyota Kids Craft Corner, Gore Creek Drive, Children's Fountain, Vail Village, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free.
• Brunch on Bridge Street, Gore Creek Drive and Bridge Street, Vail Village, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free admission, pay as you go for bites and pours.
Visit http://www.gourmetongore.com for information.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident