Historical Society’s Minturn Cemetery Tour is Saturday
September 4, 2014
MINTURN — Meet early-day railroaders, adventurous miners and visionary ranchers at the Eagle County Historical Society's Minturn Cemetery Tour on Saturday.
Actors and actresses from local theater companies will portray the Minturn community's pioneering residents. The walking tours will last about 75 minutes. Tours will begin at 9 a.m. and run every 20 minutes throughout the day with the final tour departing at 3:40 p.m.
Cost is $15 per person in advance or $20 on the day of the event. Advance tickets may be purchased by calling 800-838-3006 or online at eaglecountyhistoricalsociety.com.
Tours are expected to fill up early. Advance reservations are advised. All proceeds benefit the Eagle County Historical Society. Questions may be directed to Kathy Heicher, ECHS president, at 970-328-7104.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess