Historical Society’s Minturn Cemetery Tour is Saturday
September 4, 2014
MINTURN — Meet early-day railroaders, adventurous miners and visionary ranchers at the Eagle County Historical Society's Minturn Cemetery Tour on Saturday.
Actors and actresses from local theater companies will portray the Minturn community's pioneering residents. The walking tours will last about 75 minutes. Tours will begin at 9 a.m. and run every 20 minutes throughout the day with the final tour departing at 3:40 p.m.
Cost is $15 per person in advance or $20 on the day of the event. Advance tickets may be purchased by calling 800-838-3006 or online at eaglecountyhistoricalsociety.com.
Tours are expected to fill up early. Advance reservations are advised. All proceeds benefit the Eagle County Historical Society. Questions may be directed to Kathy Heicher, ECHS president, at 970-328-7104.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- After 44 surgeries and an amputation, Marines veteran Sgt. Kirstie Ennis given a new Glenwood Springs home