Jewelry designers bring new collection to Edwards store
February 3, 2014
EDWARDS — Brilliantly-colored gemstones are a welcome relief from snowy, February days. Barbara Dean and Manfred Mueller's new collection of necklaces and earrings at Asian Village in the Riverwalk at Edwards offers the opportunity to get a jump on Valentine's Day.
Dean and Mueller are old friends of many Vail locals and guests. They've been showing their jewelry at Asian Village for many years, always surprising clients with new color combinations and new designs. A former fashion designer, Dean is an expert at finding fine-quality stones and giving jewelry design a new twist. German-born Mueller is a master in structure, bringing Dean's vision to reality.
The St. Louis couple will join Asian Village owners Susan Bristol and UnChu Ring to show the new collection today through Friday. For more information, call Asian Village at 970-926-6188 or visit http://www.asian villageantiques.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade