Learn about ‘Becoming Disease Proof’ at free health seminar in Vail
August 18, 2014
Dr. Dennis Lipton, pictured here, will lead a free presentation on "Becoming Disease Proof" Wednesday at 5 p.m. at Terra Bistro at Vail Mountain Lodge in Vail as part of the Vail Vitality Center Summer Lecture Series.
Learn how food and lifestyle, through a doctor's eyes, can prevent disease and create longevity. Lipton practices all aspects of traditional internal medicine. His personal interest in fitness and plant-based nutrition provide additional guidance for patients wishing to achieve and maintain optimal health and longevity.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism