Let’s Dance raises funds for Vail Performing Arts Academy
July 11, 2013
The annual Let's Dance party to celebrate and benefit Vail Performing Arts Academy was held on June 25 at the home of Lisa and Bruce Goldman. The event spotlighted VPAA's upcoming shows Aug. 16 and 17 at the Vilar Performing Arts Center of "The Little Mermaid, Jr." and raised more than $38,000. The money will also benefit the Vail Performing Arts Academy's year-round theater arts programs for local youth, ages 8 to 18.
Visit http://www.vpaa.org to learn more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery