Maya Beaver Creek celebrates winter with second daily happy hour
February 27, 2014
AVON — Maya, Beaver Creek's modern Mexican kitchen and tequila bar by chef Richard Sandoval, is celebrating a fantastic first ski season with a new reverse happy hour daily from 9 to 11 p.m., with specials including $2 handcrafted tacos, $5 margaritas and $4 bites, including Mahi Mahi ceviche, smoked brisket nachos and steak flatbread. Maya's apres ski happy hour continues daily from 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Maya is also inviting local businesses to raise a glass to this winter's amazing snowfall with a special end of ski season party offer. Available for 20 to 250 people, packages include a taco buffet for $25 per guest or a three-course dinner for $40 per guest. This offer is good from April 1 through to May 31. To help get the party started, Maya will buy the first round of margaritas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations