Maya Beaver Creek celebrates winter with second daily happy hour
February 27, 2014
AVON — Maya, Beaver Creek's modern Mexican kitchen and tequila bar by chef Richard Sandoval, is celebrating a fantastic first ski season with a new reverse happy hour daily from 9 to 11 p.m., with specials including $2 handcrafted tacos, $5 margaritas and $4 bites, including Mahi Mahi ceviche, smoked brisket nachos and steak flatbread. Maya's apres ski happy hour continues daily from 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Maya is also inviting local businesses to raise a glass to this winter's amazing snowfall with a special end of ski season party offer. Available for 20 to 250 people, packages include a taco buffet for $25 per guest or a three-course dinner for $40 per guest. This offer is good from April 1 through to May 31. To help get the party started, Maya will buy the first round of margaritas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail