Mountain Family Health Center: Edwards now seeing patients
March 10, 2014
EDWARDS — On Feb. 27, the Eagle Care Clinic transitioned operational management to Mountain Family Health Centers. Under this new management, Mountain Family Health Center will be able to provide more services and will now accept private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare. It will also offer a sliding scale and other assistance programs for people who uninsured.
Mountain Family has over 35 years of experience and provides high-quality, integrated primary, behavioral and dental healthcare in the communities it serves, with special consideration for the medically underserved, regardless of ability to pay. Mountain Family Health Centers serve patients in Glenwood Springs, Rifle, Basalt, Black Hawk and now Edwards.
Dr. Kent Petrie, who helped create and lead the Eagle Care Clinic for 20 years, will continue to care for patients and serve as the medical lead for the Edwards location.
Mountain Family Health Centers is located in the same space as the Eagle Care Clinic, on the Edwards Medical Campus on the ground floor of the Edwards Pavilion Building, just east of Shaw Regional Cancer Center. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 970-945-2840 or visit http://www.mountainfamily.org.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?