Partner yoga class set for Valentine’s Day in Avon
February 10, 2014
AVON — Set your Valentine's Day in motion this year with a special partnering yoga class on Friday from 5 to 7 p.m. at Studio Anjali at the Athletic Club at The Westin.
Partner yoga is a unique practice that allows couples to unite in postures to deepen their understanding of yoga and awareness of each other. Practicing yoga with a partner — breathing together, guiding and supporting one another — is a creative and playful journey that connects us to each other.
Taught by Suzanne Oliver and Tim Sullivan — who have practiced yoga together for more than a decade — the class will feature a special candlelight ambiance and chocolates for participants.
The cost for the Valentine's Day partnering yoga class is $45 per couple for Athletic Club members and $55 per couple for non-members in advance. The day of price is $60 per couple. To reserve your space, call 970-790-2051.
And in honor of the most romantic day of the year, for every Valentine's Day spa gift certificate purchased, Spa Anjali will provide guests with complimentary champagne on Friday, as well as lovely bath salts to take home. For more information or to buy your Valentine's Day gift certificate, call 970-790-3020 or visit http://www.spaanjali.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum