Paul Oakenfold will play in Vail March 4
January 30, 2014
VAIL — Vail Mountain will host Decimo at The 10th. Decimo is slated for Fat Tuesday, March 4, and will feature three-time Grammy nominee, DJ, producer and artist Paul Oakenfold.
The 10th will undergo a transformation for Decimo from fine dining restaurant to a dynamic nightspot.
Gondola One will open at 9 p.m. for ticketed guests older than the age of 21 with proper identification and adhering to the mountain chic dress code. "Female early release tickets" are priced at $100 while "male early release tickets" are priced at $125. The event goes from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. VIP tables start at $1,200. For more information, visit http://www.DecimoVail.com or call 970-754-2466. Decimo is designed by Vail Resorts in conjunction with Las Vegas-based hospitality consulting firm Macro Management Group.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- After 44 surgeries and an amputation, Marines veteran Sgt. Kirstie Ennis given a new Glenwood Springs home