Paul Oakenfold will play in Vail March 4
January 30, 2014
VAIL — Vail Mountain will host Decimo at The 10th. Decimo is slated for Fat Tuesday, March 4, and will feature three-time Grammy nominee, DJ, producer and artist Paul Oakenfold.
The 10th will undergo a transformation for Decimo from fine dining restaurant to a dynamic nightspot.
Gondola One will open at 9 p.m. for ticketed guests older than the age of 21 with proper identification and adhering to the mountain chic dress code. "Female early release tickets" are priced at $100 while "male early release tickets" are priced at $125. The event goes from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. VIP tables start at $1,200. For more information, visit http://www.DecimoVail.com or call 970-754-2466. Decimo is designed by Vail Resorts in conjunction with Las Vegas-based hospitality consulting firm Macro Management Group.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock