Paul Oakenfold will play in Vail March 4
January 30, 2014
VAIL — Vail Mountain will host Decimo at The 10th. Decimo is slated for Fat Tuesday, March 4, and will feature three-time Grammy nominee, DJ, producer and artist Paul Oakenfold.
The 10th will undergo a transformation for Decimo from fine dining restaurant to a dynamic nightspot.
Gondola One will open at 9 p.m. for ticketed guests older than the age of 21 with proper identification and adhering to the mountain chic dress code. "Female early release tickets" are priced at $100 while "male early release tickets" are priced at $125. The event goes from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. VIP tables start at $1,200. For more information, visit http://www.DecimoVail.com or call 970-754-2466. Decimo is designed by Vail Resorts in conjunction with Las Vegas-based hospitality consulting firm Macro Management Group.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions