Photo: Live music at Agave, with Skydyed, Homemade Spaceship, Pandasaywhat?!
December 1, 2016
Funk-electronica group Skydyed will headline a show at Agave in Avon on Friday, Dec. 2, following up opening acts Homemade Spaceship and Pandasaywhat?! Homemade Spaceship is a genre-blending bass music adventure from Denver-based multi-instrumentalist Rob Levere. Pandasaywhat — aka Jordan Panasewicz — has a versatile style stemming from his roots in hip-hop and jazz, performing with live trumpet and keeping things fresh and funky at every show. Skydyed is a "livetronica" group made up of three members, Andrew Slattery on bass, synths and bass guitar, Max Doucette on synths, keys and guitar and Shane Eagan on drums. The show starts at 10 p.m., and tickets are $10. Call 970-748-8666 or visit http://www.agaveavon.com for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs