Photo: Live music at Agave, with Skydyed, Homemade Spaceship, Pandasaywhat?!
December 1, 2016
Funk-electronica group Skydyed will headline a show at Agave in Avon on Friday, Dec. 2, following up opening acts Homemade Spaceship and Pandasaywhat?! Homemade Spaceship is a genre-blending bass music adventure from Denver-based multi-instrumentalist Rob Levere. Pandasaywhat — aka Jordan Panasewicz — has a versatile style stemming from his roots in hip-hop and jazz, performing with live trumpet and keeping things fresh and funky at every show. Skydyed is a "livetronica" group made up of three members, Andrew Slattery on bass, synths and bass guitar, Max Doucette on synths, keys and guitar and Shane Eagan on drums. The show starts at 10 p.m., and tickets are $10. Call 970-748-8666 or visit http://www.agaveavon.com for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks