Pink beer is back
February 25, 2014
If you go …
What: Pink Vail Kickoff Party and Pink Vail Fruit Ale debut.
When: Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Where: Crazy Mountain Brewing Company, Edwards.
More information: Call 970-926-3009 or visit http://www.pinkvail.com.
EDWARDS – Crazy Mountain Brewing Company will once again partner with Shaw Regional Cancer Center to brew a pink hued beer in honor of their third annual Pink Vail fundraiser: a one-day one-mountain event to raise awareness and funds in support of their new survivorship program, Spirit of Survival. The Pink Vail Kickoff Party and Pink Vail Fruit Ale release is Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m. at Crazy Mountain in Edwards.
Hundreds of pink-clad skiers and snowboarders will solicit pledges, or sponsorships, to ski Vail Mountain on Saturday, April 5, in celebration or in memory of a loved one who had cancer. After a day of shredding, Pink Vail participants will be treated to a complimentary pint of Pink Vail Fruit Ale, the event's signature beer.
Pink Vail Fruit Ale is a wheat beer brewed with raspberries, pomegranate and red currant. Crazy Mountain will be donating $1 from each pint sold in their tasting room until the beer runs out. Pink Vail Fruit Ale will also be available at several bars and restaurants around Eagle County in March.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership