‘Sip, Savor & Brew’ event brings three Colorado breweries to Vail Saturday
September 9, 2013
If you go …
Who: John Carlson, Colorado Brewers Guild; Brian Lutz, West Flanders Brewing Co.; Charlie Berger, Denver Beer Co. and Steve & Leslie Kaczeus, Bootstrap Brewing Co.
What/ when: Brewmaster’s Seminars and Small Plates and Craft Beer Pairing on Saturday from 2:30-9 p.m.
Where: Vail Cascade Resort, Vail.
Cost:The dinner is $25 per person, plus tax and tip.
More information: http://www.vailcascade.com or 970-479-7014.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail