Slifer Smith & Frampton host ‘Live Local’ community kick-off event
July 14, 2013
Slifer Smith & Frampton held its "Live Local" community kick-off event at Donovan Pavilion on June 27. Nearly 400 local partners and community members came out to celebrate why we all love to 'Live Local' in the Vail Valley. The goal of the event was to highlight businesses from Vail to Eagle, each providing a taste of their local flavor. The late afternoon event featured numerous local restaurants and purveyors including Restaurant Kelly Liken, Vin48, Hooked, e town, Alpine Avocado Vinaigrette, Cornerstone Chocolates, Petals and Pours, Riverwalk Wine and Spirits, Moe's Original Barbecue, Vail Mountain Coffee Roasters and Batter Cupcakes. Bonfire Brewing in Eagle also was in attendance and the company unveiled its Live Local Golden Ale at the event. The special private label ale is available at the Bonfire tasting room in Eagle and at select Slifer Smith & Frampton sponsored events throughout the summer in 12-ounce cans and kegs.
Slifer Smith & Frampton, Vail's first locally owned real estate firm, is launching its "Live Local" campaign to celebrate its roots as a true local company in the Vail Valley. The new program also promotes local partnerships and exudes the benefits of home ownership to local residents and visitors alike.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations