Soul Train Award winner Nicole Henry makes her Vail debut Wednesday
July 7, 2015
VAIL — Miami-based vocalist and 2013 Soul Train Award winner Nicole Henry makes her Vail debut Wednesday night for the kickoff of Vail Jazz's inaugural summer Vail Jazz Club series. Belting out every syllable from the depth of her core, Henry's style straddles the borders of traditional jazz, R&B, funk and gospel. Citing Dinah Washington and Sarah Vaughn as inspiration, the young artist has hypnotized audiences all over the world with her heartfelt delivery.
Comprised of exclusive performances in the intimate dinner lounge setting of Cucina at the Lodge at Vail, the Vail Jazz Club Series features an internationally acclaimed artist every Wednesday in July. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and music begins at 9 p.m. Tickets are $30 along with a $20 food and beverage minimum. For tickets or more information, visit vailjazz.org or call 888-VAIL-JAM.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Letter: No luck with customer service at USPS in Vail
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved