Soul Train Award winner Nicole Henry makes her Vail debut Wednesday
July 7, 2015
VAIL — Miami-based vocalist and 2013 Soul Train Award winner Nicole Henry makes her Vail debut Wednesday night for the kickoff of Vail Jazz's inaugural summer Vail Jazz Club series. Belting out every syllable from the depth of her core, Henry's style straddles the borders of traditional jazz, R&B, funk and gospel. Citing Dinah Washington and Sarah Vaughn as inspiration, the young artist has hypnotized audiences all over the world with her heartfelt delivery.
Comprised of exclusive performances in the intimate dinner lounge setting of Cucina at the Lodge at Vail, the Vail Jazz Club Series features an internationally acclaimed artist every Wednesday in July. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and music begins at 9 p.m. Tickets are $30 along with a $20 food and beverage minimum. For tickets or more information, visit vailjazz.org or call 888-VAIL-JAM.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives