Spring into Health and Wellness Expo takes place in May
April 14, 2014
EDWARDS — Spring into Health: Healthy Living and Wellness Expo will take place at the Edwards campus of Colorado Mountain College on Saturday, May 17. The expo is a collaboration of several local groups who will promote an integrated approach to health and wellness by bringing the medical and holistic health fields together for an interactive day of national and local speakers, exhibitors and resources focused on empowering attendees to live their healthiest life.
Dr. Edward Taub will share his painless Dr. Taub's Wellness Vaccination, which is said to promote more energy, zest and vitality.
Tickets to Dr. Taub's lecture and a "mindfulness" luncheon will be available through the website, http://www.springintohealth.org, beginning April 15. In addition to the presentation and lunch, local practitioners in the integrative medical field will be exhibiting information regarding their services and products throughout the day. The expo booths will be open to the public without charge.
The expo is designed to educate participants on what our region has to offer in the areas of health and wellness and inspire people to pursue a healthy lifestyle. If you want to participate as a vendor at the expo or as a sponsor, contact the organizers through http://www.springintohealth.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Letter: No luck with customer service at USPS in Vail
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved