Studio Anjali offering ‘Introduction to Budokon Yoga’ on Sunday in Avon
July 22, 2013
AVON — Studio Anjali at The Westin will host a special Introduction to Budokon Primary Sequence on Sunday from 4 to 6 p.m.
Budokon yoga is best described as Hatha-based yoga flow with a unique martial arts circular influence. This style combines yogic, meditative and martial art inspirations.
Taught by Tara Goike, this workshop will guide you through these new Budokon poses. Budokon is an integral approach, similar to the eight limbs of ashtanga yoga or kung fu, but with its own six pillar system. Guided by science and philosophy with a strong moral code, it provides a practical means of how to embrace the highest ideals in your daily life.
The class is recommended for intermediate yoga practitioners. The price is $20 for Athletic Club at The Westin members or $25 for the general public. To register, call 970-790-2051.
Studio Anjali at The Westin Riverfront offers an extensive schedule of class times and styles daily, including vinyasa flow, hot flow, foundations, authentic yoga and more.
For more information, visit http://www.athleticclubwestin.com or call 970-790-2051.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past