Studio Anjali offering ‘Introduction to Budokon Yoga’ on Sunday in Avon
July 22, 2013
AVON — Studio Anjali at The Westin will host a special Introduction to Budokon Primary Sequence on Sunday from 4 to 6 p.m.
Budokon yoga is best described as Hatha-based yoga flow with a unique martial arts circular influence. This style combines yogic, meditative and martial art inspirations.
Taught by Tara Goike, this workshop will guide you through these new Budokon poses. Budokon is an integral approach, similar to the eight limbs of ashtanga yoga or kung fu, but with its own six pillar system. Guided by science and philosophy with a strong moral code, it provides a practical means of how to embrace the highest ideals in your daily life.
The class is recommended for intermediate yoga practitioners. The price is $20 for Athletic Club at The Westin members or $25 for the general public. To register, call 970-790-2051.
Studio Anjali at The Westin Riverfront offers an extensive schedule of class times and styles daily, including vinyasa flow, hot flow, foundations, authentic yoga and more.
For more information, visit http://www.athleticclubwestin.com or call 970-790-2051.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail