Trip tips: Take a sailing adventure in Croatia
March 29, 2014
Travel along the Dalmation coast on a 50-foot sailing yacht for seven nights. The boats hold up to eight passengers, and moves along the secluded islands and deserted beaches of Brac. Sunny weather caters to afternoon beach lounging barbecues, as well as hikes through the forested paradise of Mljet National Park, kayaks through the caves of Korcula, island filled with cafes and narrow streets and the birthplace of Marco Polo.
Visit Unesco World Heritage sites, Dubrovnik and Hvar, all filled with the Croatian culture and history.
Passengers will get to know their fellow ship mates and the night life of Dubrovnik and Split — Split is famous for the ancient Roman ruins of its underground market and the palace of the Emperor Diocletian.
This can be a wonderful and inexpensive adventure for the offseason.
For further information or questions, please contact Gail Molloy at Overland Express Travel at 970-926-9206, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock