‘Two Disc Challenge’ at Eagle County Fairgrounds course Tuesday
August 4, 2014
Evan Jones attempts a putt at the Eagle County Fairgrounds disc golf course.
The Flying Eagle Disc Society, in conjunction with Dynamic Discs, will host a “Two Disc Challenge” at the Eagle County Fairgrounds course Tuesday. For $20, players receive a Dynamic Discs putter (Judge or Warden) and their choice of another disc from the Dynamic Discs disc line. They then play the course, in its entirety, using only those two discs and record a score. The event is open to players of all abilities and typically offers intermediate and advanced divisions, but occasionally more depending on participation. Prizes are awarded to the top three participants in each division.
This will be an all day, flex-start event, from noon to 6 p.m,. and players can start their round whenever they like. Visit http://www.flyingeagledisc.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case