Vail Valley Art Guild members paint the beauty of the Betty Ford gardens
July 25, 2014
VAIL — Members of the Vail Valley Art Guild joined together Thursday afternoon to paint in the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.
"Our goal is to raise awareness of the guild among the many visitors to the gardens and those arriving for the sold-out performance of the Bravo series," said guild member Louise Randall.
The Vail Valley Art Guild started in November of 2013. The groups first meeting took place in December and 12 artists showed up.
Within six months, the guild had 60 members and sponsored it's first artist-led workshop with plein air artist Shawn Cornell at the end of June.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail