Vail Valley Art Guild members paint the beauty of the Betty Ford gardens
July 25, 2014
VAIL — Members of the Vail Valley Art Guild joined together Thursday afternoon to paint in the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.
"Our goal is to raise awareness of the guild among the many visitors to the gardens and those arriving for the sold-out performance of the Bravo series," said guild member Louise Randall.
The Vail Valley Art Guild started in November of 2013. The groups first meeting took place in December and 12 artists showed up.
Within six months, the guild had 60 members and sponsored it's first artist-led workshop with plein air artist Shawn Cornell at the end of June.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents