Vail’s Squash Blossom hosts Federica Rettore trunk show
July 10, 2013
The Squash Blossom invites you to view the latest collection by Italian designer Federica Rettore. Rettore fuses inventive design with one of a kind colored stones.
Her jewelry is significant because it reminds you of what is possible when an artist dares to break boundaries and follow their creative vision.
Rettore is moved by the natural world that surrounds us and often uses the sea as her primary source of inspiration. She purposefully showcases the distinctive shapes and colorations of various stones, and she is not afraid to embrace the beauty of unique gems. She believes she designs "sculptures to wear, and never take off."
Recently, at the 2013 Couture Show in Las Vegas, Rettore was awarded first place in the prestigious "Colored Gemstones Below 20 Karats" category. Couture is the premier jewelry event for the world's top designers, and it is a great honor to win a category.
All of Rettore's jewelry is hand made in Milan.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says