Vail’s Squash Blossom hosts Federica Rettore trunk show
July 10, 2013
The Squash Blossom invites you to view the latest collection by Italian designer Federica Rettore. Rettore fuses inventive design with one of a kind colored stones.
Her jewelry is significant because it reminds you of what is possible when an artist dares to break boundaries and follow their creative vision.
Rettore is moved by the natural world that surrounds us and often uses the sea as her primary source of inspiration. She purposefully showcases the distinctive shapes and colorations of various stones, and she is not afraid to embrace the beauty of unique gems. She believes she designs "sculptures to wear, and never take off."
Recently, at the 2013 Couture Show in Las Vegas, Rettore was awarded first place in the prestigious "Colored Gemstones Below 20 Karats" category. Couture is the premier jewelry event for the world's top designers, and it is a great honor to win a category.
All of Rettore's jewelry is hand made in Milan.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?