Vail’s Squash Blossom hosts Federica Rettore trunk show
July 10, 2013
The Squash Blossom invites you to view the latest collection by Italian designer Federica Rettore. Rettore fuses inventive design with one of a kind colored stones.
Her jewelry is significant because it reminds you of what is possible when an artist dares to break boundaries and follow their creative vision.
Rettore is moved by the natural world that surrounds us and often uses the sea as her primary source of inspiration. She purposefully showcases the distinctive shapes and colorations of various stones, and she is not afraid to embrace the beauty of unique gems. She believes she designs "sculptures to wear, and never take off."
Recently, at the 2013 Couture Show in Las Vegas, Rettore was awarded first place in the prestigious "Colored Gemstones Below 20 Karats" category. Couture is the premier jewelry event for the world's top designers, and it is a great honor to win a category.
All of Rettore's jewelry is hand made in Milan.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations