Vail’s Squash Blossom hosts jewelry trunk show this weekend
July 4, 2013
If you go …
What: Stephen Webster Trunk Show.
When: Friday through Sunday.
Where: The Squash Blossom, 198 Gore Creek Drive, Vail Village.
More Information: 970-476-3129, squashblossom.com.
British jeweler Stephen Webster, credits the United States for his success as a jewelry designer. Webster's jewelry has been edgy and bold from the start, but it was American enthusiasm for his daring creations that skyrocketed him to jewelry fame. The Squash Blossom in Vail will host a trunk show featuring Webster's work Friday through Sunday.
Webster's style is unexpected, as his imagination knows no limitations. His designs run the gamut from undersea creatures to his take on art deco. They always show his unmistakable edginess and dynamic use of color. This weekend the Squash Blossom is excited to unveil his newest collections, the Black and Purple Labels. These pieces have yet to be seen by the public, so if you find yourself in Vail Village stop by to see what this cutting edge designer has up his sleeve.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened