Vail’s Squash Blossom hosts jewelry trunk show this weekend
July 4, 2013
If you go ...
What: Stephen Webster Trunk Show.
When: Friday through Sunday.
Where: The Squash Blossom, 198 Gore Creek Drive, Vail Village.
More Information: 970-476-3129, squashblossom.com.
British jeweler Stephen Webster, credits the United States for his success as a jewelry designer. Webster’s jewelry has been edgy and bold from the start, but it was American enthusiasm for his daring creations that skyrocketed him to jewelry fame. The Squash Blossom in Vail will host a trunk show featuring Webster’s work Friday through Sunday.
Webster’s style is unexpected, as his imagination knows no limitations. His designs run the gamut from undersea creatures to his take on art deco. They always show his unmistakable edginess and dynamic use of color. This weekend the Squash Blossom is excited to unveil his newest collections, the Black and Purple Labels. These pieces have yet to be seen by the public, so if you find yourself in Vail Village stop by to see what this cutting edge designer has up his sleeve.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children