Yamn plays at the Vail Ale House Friday night
February 6, 2014
if you go ...
When: Friday. Doors open at 9 p.m., show begins at 10 p.m.
Where: Vail Ale House, 2161 N. Frontage Road., Vail.
More information: Call the Vail Ale House 970-476-4314, or visit http://www.yamnit.com.
VAIL — Yamn, a band that for seven years has thrown many concerts in the Vail Valley, will bring its high-energy performance to the Vail Ale House Friday night, for two full sets.
This will be Yamn’s only performance in the Vail Valley during the 2013/’14 winter season. Their last performance in the area was at State Bridge in May 2013 for a sold-out crowd at Campout for the Cause. Each show brings lively beats and head-banging rock riffs, along with the visual addition of a light show. Vail fans can expect to hear brand new material from their new album, “Unity of Opposites,” which comes out online March 11, and in hard copy on March 14, along with Yamn’s headlining performance that same evening at the Ogden Theatre in Denver.
These Rocky Mountain electro-rockers started in Breckenridge, and have made a name for themselves in Summit County since 2007.
“We want to really continue to work on growing the band and expanding on the success we have had thus far in Colorado and beyond,” said bassist David Duart.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay