Yoga series aims to change lives
September 8, 2013
EAGLE-VAIL — Revolution Power Yoga in Eagle-Vail will host a six-week program called 40 Days to a Personal Revolution beginning Tuesday. Participants will explore meditation, journaling, mindful eating and lots of yoga.
Join the yoga studio for a program designed to take you on a journey into a whole life revolution. This week-by-week program will help you strip away stress, worry and old habits in order to find your natural, happy, authentic self.
Delve deeper into your yoga practice or jump-start it for the first time with yoga, meditation, journaling, diet awareness, group discussions, weekly themes and self-reflection.
Series lead by Kristen Burns
The yoga series starts on Tuesday, and it is led by Revolution Power Yoga teacher and certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa instructor Kristen Burns.
The 40 Days to Personal Revolution program includes unlimited yoga, special workshops, events, a book by Baron Baptiste and weekly meetings on Tuesdays.
The cost is $300 for nonmembers or $150 for members.
For more information, contact Revolution Power Yoga at http://www.revolutionpoweryoga.com or 970-748-3176.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks