Spring has sprung and, before you know it, it will be time to take your little piggies out of hibernation and give them some vitamin D. No one sees your feet until the flowers bloom and, as the weather begins to warm up, your toes will fall head-over-heels with sandal season. During the winter, we pay zero attention to our feet, but now is the time to toss your bulky boots into the back of the closet, pedi-up your digits and strap on one of the season’s hautest sandal trends.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp