Spring has sprung and, before you know it, it will be time to take your little piggies out of hibernation and give them some vitamin D. No one sees your feet until the flowers bloom and, as the weather begins to warm up, your toes will fall head-over-heels with sandal season. During the winter, we pay zero attention to our feet, but now is the time to toss your bulky boots into the back of the closet, pedi-up your digits and strap on one of the season’s hautest sandal trends.
Haute Alpine Couture: Spring into sandal season
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy
- Chef Kelly Liken to appear on show ‘Knife Fight’ Battle Colorado Tuesday
- Vail Daily relationship column: How to deepen a new relationship
- Vail artist Carrie Fell created ‘Hang Time’ for the World Ski Championships
- Vail Daily fashion column: Freshen up your look for fall