Spring has sprung and, before you know it, it will be time to take your little piggies out of hibernation and give them some vitamin D. No one sees your feet until the flowers bloom and, as the weather begins to warm up, your toes will fall head-over-heels with sandal season. During the winter, we pay zero attention to our feet, but now is the time to toss your bulky boots into the back of the closet, pedi-up your digits and strap on one of the season’s hautest sandal trends.
Haute Alpine Couture: Spring into sandal season
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Tasting traditional Spanish fare at Vail’s Sonnenalp Hotel
- Maya in Avon hosts tequila tasting and dinner on Friday
- Avon restaurant celebrates pinot noir this week with pair of events
- Manor Vail Lodge set to host Bourbon and Barbecue event on Aug. 30
- Small plates and big flavors at The Osprey Lounge