Spring has sprung and, before you know it, it will be time to take your little piggies out of hibernation and give them some vitamin D. No one sees your feet until the flowers bloom and, as the weather begins to warm up, your toes will fall head-over-heels with sandal season. During the winter, we pay zero attention to our feet, but now is the time to toss your bulky boots into the back of the closet, pedi-up your digits and strap on one of the season’s hautest sandal trends.
Haute Alpine Couture: Spring into sandal season
Trending in: Activities & Events
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Vail police arrest Greyhound bus passenger