BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Chefs in the Garden cooking demo series continues Thursday in Vail
- Take a taco-tasting tour of Eagle County
- Private dining options in Eagle County allow for a tailored-to-your-taste event
- Vail Valley Scenery column: Golfers tee off for abused and neglected children
- High Country Baking: Raspberry tart is a refreshing palate cleanser