Local band Upside will perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards Friday night on June 27. The band is, left to right, Niek (Dusty) Velvis on bass, Justin Ernest on guitar, Kevin Heinz on vocals and guitar and Shawn Mckeown on drums. Expect original rock, reggae and blues tunes. The show is free and starts at 10 p.m.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp