Friday Afternoon Club returns to Eagle’s Nest on Vail Mountain with live music by Town Cavalry. Joined together out of a mutual love of music and familiarity with one another’s bands, Town Cavalry is made up of local musicians from The Congress, MTHDS, My Brother’s Keeper, and Frogs Gone Fishin’. Town Cavalry combines covers of rock, blues, reggae, funk, country and jams for an energetic and fun live performance. The festivities begin at 5 p.m. Friday. The gondola is free to 2014/’15 pass holders. Twilight gondola tickets can be purchased after 5 p.m. For the full lineup, visit www.vail.com.
Town Calvary kicks off Vail Mountain's FAC series Friday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP