Hikers file up the final part of Mount Bierstadt in late June. The hike to the summit is extremely popular among Coloradans because of the mountain’s proximity to Interstate 70 and easy trailhead access. Have a great photo to contribute? Send a high resolution image and information about what is happening in the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour