Julio Lemos from Worm Tank Crew dances in the BBoy portion of Tuesday night’s 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. The Challenge is a free performance of the Vail International Dance Festival. The group competition was won by the all-female dance crew The Janes from Denver.
Vail Daily PHOTO: 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at Ford Amphitheater
Trending in: Activities & Events
- With the Pennsylvania Ballet, classical meets contemporary
- An instrumental powerhouse makes its Vail debut tonight
- Bill McKay Band performs free show at the Minturn Concert Series Thursday
- Vail dance fest’s UpClose: Jewels performance examines Balanchine’s masterwork
- Rembrandt etchings on display in Lionshead Thursday through Aug. 7