Julio Lemos from Worm Tank Crew dances in the BBoy portion of Tuesday night’s 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. The Challenge is a free performance of the Vail International Dance Festival. The group competition was won by the all-female dance crew The Janes from Denver.
Vail Daily PHOTO: 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at Ford Amphitheater
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily travel story: On-and-off the beaten path in the Caymans
- Fall-inspired campfire desserts are simple and family-friendly
- Vail’s Lord Gore: A show for the taste buds
- Chef Justin Kalaluhi rocks Rocks
- Vail Daily health column: Re-thinking rotator cuff injuries