Dragondeer, a psych-blues band from Denver, brings its reverb-drenched take on old school blues to Maya’s terrace at The Westin in Avon Friday for Friday Afternoon Club. The festivities start at 4 p.m. with live music from 6 to 9:15 p.m. Next week, on July 25, national indie-rock band Gardens & Villas takes the stage for FAC.
Denver band Dragondeer brings old school blues to FAC at Maya in Avon
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Try 40 types of pinot noir at wine tasting in Vail Saturday
- Vail artist Carrie Fell created ‘Hang Time’ for the World Ski Championships
- Decimo returns for six nights in Vail this winter
- Top Books at the bookworm of Edwards
- Nashville-based singer/songwriter Andrew Ripp returns to Beaver Creek