Dancers of the Pennsylvania Ballet perform an excerpt from “Emeralds,” the second of three acts in George Balanchine’s masterpiece “Jewels” during an interactive benefit performance “UpClose: Jewels” Wednesday night at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek. The Vail International Dance Festival continues Friday night with International Evenings of Dance I at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail.
Vail Dance Fest Photo: Pennsylvania Ballet performs at ‘UpClose: Jewels’
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily travel story: On-and-off the beaten path in the Caymans
- Fall-inspired campfire desserts are simple and family-friendly
- Vail’s Lord Gore: A show for the taste buds
- Chef Justin Kalaluhi rocks Rocks
- Vail Daily health column: Re-thinking rotator cuff injuries