Dancers of the Pennsylvania Ballet perform an excerpt from “Emeralds,” the second of three acts in George Balanchine’s masterpiece “Jewels” during an interactive benefit performance “UpClose: Jewels” Wednesday night at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek. The Vail International Dance Festival continues Friday night with International Evenings of Dance I at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail.
Vail Dance Fest Photo: Pennsylvania Ballet performs at 'UpClose: Jewels'
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Former 'American Idol' star Crystal Bowersox plays Vilar Center's Underground Sound Series
- Vail Valley relationships: Sitting on the fence just keeps you stuck
- Photo: Tire Rack Street Surivial driving school comes to Gypsum
- Town of Vail focuses again on housing issues
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall
- Vail slips to No. 7 in Ski magazine poll
- Weston Snowboards gaining momentum in niche of backcountry riding
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away