The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Relationships: What advice you would give to your younger self?
- Arapahoe Basin’s beach offers spring option for slopeside sun
- MartyParty brings a new dynamic to electronic dance music
- High Country Baking: Holiday babka bread is light and flavorful for spring
- Blond:ish to perform at Samana Lounge Friday night