The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Famed pianist Marcia Ball returns to Lionshead Thursday for Jazz at Vail Square
- High Altitude Society column: Youth Foundation’s Star Dancing Gala shines
- The Cowboy Dave Band performs free show in Minturn Thursday
- Artist David Jackson returns to Beaver Creek
- Summer School of Rock day camp, benefit concert returns