The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited carries the flame to Beaver Creek Thursday
- Pennsylvania Ballet performance
- With the Pennsylvania Ballet, classical meets contemporary
- Camaraderie between Alison Krauss & Union Station makes for memorable Beaver Creek show
- Five insider tips for the Vail International Dance Festival