The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Activities & Events
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- 1-2 feet in forecast Sunday through Tuesday