Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Famed pianist Marcia Ball returns to Lionshead Thursday for Jazz at Vail Square
- High Altitude Society column: Youth Foundation’s Star Dancing Gala shines
- Artist David Jackson returns to Beaver Creek
- The Cowboy Dave Band performs free show in Minturn Thursday
- Summer School of Rock day camp, benefit concert returns