Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Vail Daily travel feature: Pints and pools in Pagosa Springs
- Vail Daily Landscape Logic column: What’s going on with the tomatoes?
- Thursday’s Vail Symposium event explores the world of dreams
- September is library card sign-up month
- Minturn Cemetery Tour set for Saturday, Sept. 6