Artist Jim Cotter featured in ‘Signs of Life’ exhibit, publication
October 5, 2017
Featuring nine metal-smiths and jewelers from around the world, the 13th annual "Signs of Life" exhibit and publication by Facere Gallery in Seattle will include artist Jim Cotter, owner of J. Cotter Gallery in Vail.
"Signs of Life" is a literary journal and exhibition of contemporary jewelry art. The journal pairs nine artworks with the written responses of nine published authors. The exhibit runs through Oct. 24 at Facere Gallery.
To purchase a copy of Signs of Life, contact Facere Gallery at 206-624-6768.
J. Cotter Gallery was established in 1970 in Vail and continues to uphold the tradition of bringing contemporary jewelry and art to the Vail Valley. J. Cotter Gallery is located in Vail on 234 Wall Street.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- It’s an ax-throwing, beer-drinking, wood-chopping, plaid-wearing kind of weekend. It must be Man of the Cliff in Avon.
- WinterWonderGrass Festival lineup announced
- High altitude sickness: Asking doctors about hydrogen-infused water, canned oxygen and more
- Theater review: ‘The Foreigner’ at Arvada Center
- Public art installation completed at I-70 underpass
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards