Starbucks offers free drinks at certain stores; find locations online
December 27, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO — Starbucks aims to drum up holiday sales with promises of free espresso drinks this season — as long as you’re in the right store.
On Friday, select Starbucks stores began hosting 1,000 Pop Up Cheer Parties over 10 days, where customers can enjoy free tall handcrafted espresso beverages, from mochas to chestnut praline lattes.
The event will be held at 100 Starbucks stores in the United States per day, from 1 to 2 p.m. local time, over 10 days. The locations will change daily and will be listed on starbucks.com/cheer and Twitter with the hashtags #FindCheer and #10daysofcheer.
Customers also can visit participating Starbucks stores to receive a “cheer card” that will provide discounts on beverages, lunch items and other items for 10 Days of Cheer.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Skier found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- Slackliner Mickey Wilson, in his owns words, reflects on Arapahoe Basin Ski Area rescue
- Man escapes avalanche with a broken leg
- Vail Valley couple married in hospital after man suffers serious injury
- Mitch from Vail: ‘Virginia transplant’ is Vail’s newest YouTube star