BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: FoodDrink
- Colorado distributor to pour organic wines at vin48 in Avon Wednesday
- Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards hosts ‘Ice Cream Beer Float’ party Thursday
- La Tour chef headlines Chefs in the Gardens event Thursday in Vail
- Take a taco-tasting tour of Eagle County
- Beaver Creek’s Food & Wine fest returns Thursday through Sunday