BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: FoodDrink
- Tasting traditional Spanish fare at Vail’s Sonnenalp Hotel
- Manor Vail Lodge set to host Bourbon and Barbecue event on Aug. 30
- Colorful Cooking: Dive into pork tacos with fresh peach salsa
- Maya in Avon hosts tequila tasting and dinner on Friday
- Small plates and big flavors at The Osprey Lounge