The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: FoodDrink
- Brewers represent Summit, Eagle counties at Great American Beer Fest
- Restaurant Week gets set for giving day on Thursday
- Farm-to-table dinner set to take place on Friday in Vail
- Beaver Creek’s Food & Wine fest returns Thursday through Sunday
- Vail chef Kelly Liken wins episode of ‘Knife Fight’