The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: FoodDrink
- Pepi’s, longtime Vail restaurant, rolls out lighter menu fare
- Friday’s Tasting Tour kicks off Gourmet on Gore festival in Vail
- Beaver Creek’s Food & Wine fest returns Thursday through Sunday
- AC Golden releases Colorado Native IPL in Breckenridge, Summit County
- Eating for success at Eagle County schools