Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: FoodDrink
- New underground dinner series kicks off Oct. 6 in Avon
- High Country Baking column: Plum galette a rustic-yet-appealing dessert
- Beaver Creek’s Food & Wine fest returns Thursday through Sunday
- 10 ways to use butternut squash
- Chef’s Roundtable: Special requests for the chef