Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: FoodDrink
- Colorado distributor to pour organic wines at vin48 in Avon Wednesday
- Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards hosts ‘Ice Cream Beer Float’ party Thursday
- La Tour chef headlines Chefs in the Gardens event Thursday in Vail
- Take a taco-tasting tour of Eagle County
- Beaver Creek’s Food & Wine fest returns Thursday through Sunday