Outdoor Retailer shows off 2018 spring and summer gear
August 28, 2017
11. Goal Zero Yeti Lithium
This product came out recently, but it will still be the top of the line for spring 2018. The Goal Zero Yeti Lithium has built-in surge allowances and multistage protection, creating compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools. For more information, visit http://www.goalzero.com/yeti/.
12. Patagonia Middle Fork Waders
This new seamless bootie innovation is the standout feature of these ultralight packable waders from Patagonia. They are built for long treks to remote water, for warmer weather and for streamlined travel. Single-seam construction creates durability, with a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement. The waders pack into a compact 8-inch-by-13-inch stuff sack, with a total weight of 1 pound, 10 ounces. For more information, visit http://www.patagonia.com.
13. Black Diamond BD.dry
StormLine Stretch Rain Shell
Recommended Stories For You
Built to take on the worst downpours, the StormLine Stretch Rain Shell is a fully featured rain shell. By combining Black Diamond's own BD.dry waterproof and breathable solution with a full feature set and highly stretchable fabric, the StormLine provides reliable protection when the weather breaks. For more information, visit http://www.black diamondequipment.com.
14. Topo Designs Work Pants
This Colorado company has come out with a pair of pants that are as resilient as your adventures and your work ethic. They are American-made 12-ounce duck canvas, with double-front panels and triple-stitched seams. These pants will protect you from coarse rocks and harsh winters, while clean lines and a streamlined fit keep you looking sharp around town. For more information, visit http://www.topodesigns.com.
15. Momentum Women's Rock Shoes
Black Diamond built this shoe for comfort in mind, as well as performance. Engineered knit technology creates for breathability, paired with the innovative NeoFriction molded rubber. This is the perfect entry-level rock shoe for all day comfort at the gym or crag. For more information, http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com.
16. YETI Panga
The Panga Submersible Duffel is a non-insulated duffel bag designed for adventures like extended backcountry stays, fly-fishing and river trips. The airtight closure makes this bag absolutely waterproof and keeps moisture out. For more information, visit http://www.yeti.com.
The exterior fabric is tough, and the straps and accompanying lash points that make it easy to haul. The YETI Panga is available now in 50-, 75- and 100-liter siz-es.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- It’s an ax-throwing, beer-drinking, wood-chopping, plaid-wearing kind of weekend. It must be Man of the Cliff in Avon.
- High altitude sickness: Asking doctors about hydrogen-infused water, canned oxygen and more
- Theater review: ‘The Foreigner’ at Arvada Center
- WinterWonderGrass Festival lineup announced
- Public art installation completed at I-70 underpass
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards