Photo: La Tour hosts wine dinner in Vail on Thursday
August 30, 2017
La Tour Restaurant in Vail is hosting a wine dinner on Thursday, Aug. 31. The Hidden Gems event will focus on unique wines from across the world. There will be five different wines paired with five courses. Reservations are recommended at 7 p.m., although this special menu is available all evening, from 5 to 9:30 p.m. The five-course dinner menu is $59, and wine pairings with each course is $39.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Colorado High School Cycling Championships return to Eagle this weekend
- ‘It takes an industry’: Colorado Snowsports Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2017
- Life of an NFL athletic trainer
- Theater review: ‘The Wild Party’ at The Hangar in Aurora
- Ask a Vail Sports Doc: What is a physician assistant? And what do they do?
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife warns hunter to leave their drones at home
- Vail Town Council approves deal to deed-restrict 65 new apartments in town