Photo: Larkburger rolls out limited-edition chimichurri-bacon cheeseburger
April 18, 2017
Last week, Larkburger in Edwards rolled out its first-ever limited-time burger, the chimichurri-bacon cheeseburger. The burger features 100 percent Black Angus beef and house-made chimichurri sauce, along with pepper jack cheese, applewood smoked bacon, house-ripened tomato, green leaf lettuce, red onion, house sauce, arugula and crispy jalapenos, all served on a toasted brioche bun. "Originally from Argentina, chimichurri is a blend of fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper," said Tony Friel, culinary director at Larkburger. "Typically reserved for steak, we were excited at how well our chimichurri recipe complimented our high-quality beef." The 5-ounce burger is $7.99, and the 3-ounce burger is $4.99. Call 970-926-9336 to learn more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks