Photo: Larkburger rolls out limited-edition chimichurri-bacon cheeseburger
April 18, 2017
Last week, Larkburger in Edwards rolled out its first-ever limited-time burger, the chimichurri-bacon cheeseburger. The burger features 100 percent Black Angus beef and house-made chimichurri sauce, along with pepper jack cheese, applewood smoked bacon, house-ripened tomato, green leaf lettuce, red onion, house sauce, arugula and crispy jalapenos, all served on a toasted brioche bun. "Originally from Argentina, chimichurri is a blend of fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper," said Tony Friel, culinary director at Larkburger. "Typically reserved for steak, we were excited at how well our chimichurri recipe complimented our high-quality beef." The 5-ounce burger is $7.99, and the 3-ounce burger is $4.99. Call 970-926-9336 to learn more.
News from across the Web
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- ‘American Pickers’ coming to Colorado in July — do you have an antique collection?
- Vail Jazz Festival delivers biggest summer lineup in history
- Vail Valley camping season begins in the White River National Forest
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions
- Offseason dining, part 1: Vail Valley restaurants offer smoking deals
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past