Photo: Live music at Woody’s in Edwards with Renegade Sons, March 11
March 9, 2017
Local band Renegade Sons will play a rare acoustic show at Woody's Bar & Grill in the Riverwalk at Edwards on Saturday, March 11. In 2012, rhythm guitarist Joe Hanley, of Avon, formerly of Tongue and Groove and Flux, pulled back into town and called bassist Cristian Basso, of Eagle, also of The Sessh and The Royal Peeps, with the idea of getting a band together. Those two called up percussionist Leo Spaziani, of Eagle, also of Schwing Daddy and formerly of Tongue and Groove, and lead guitarist Bob Masters, of Edwards, also of the Laughing Bones and Boneless, and by 2013, Renegade Sons was born to rock venues up and down the valley. The band plays a mix of pop favorites and obscure tracks. The show starts at 9:30 p.m. Find Renegade Sons on Facebook or call Woody's at 970-926-2756 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- It’s an ax-throwing, beer-drinking, wood-chopping, plaid-wearing kind of weekend. It must be Man of the Cliff in Avon.
- WinterWonderGrass Festival lineup announced
- High altitude sickness: Asking doctors about hydrogen-infused water, canned oxygen and more
- Theater review: ‘The Foreigner’ at Arvada Center
- Public art installation completed at I-70 underpass
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards