Photo: Save the date: Lyle Lovett and His Large Band coming to Avon, July 23
March 21, 2017
Lye Lovett and His Large Band have scheduled a show for the Avon Performance Pavilion at Harry A. Nottingham Park at 7 p.m. Sunday, July 23. A singer, composer and actor, Lovett has broadened the definition of American music in a career that spans 14 albums over three decades. Coupled with his gift for storytelling, the Texas-based musician fuses elements of Americana, swing, jazz, folk, gospel and blues. Among his many accolades, including four Grammy Awards, he was given the Americana Music Association's inaugural Trailblazer Award and was named Texas State Musician. General admission tickets for the all-ages show are $55, plus applicable service charges, and are on sale now at http://www.axs.com or by phone at 888-929-7849.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- It’s an ax-throwing, beer-drinking, wood-chopping, plaid-wearing kind of weekend. It must be Man of the Cliff in Avon.
- WinterWonderGrass Festival lineup announced
- High altitude sickness: Asking doctors about hydrogen-infused water, canned oxygen and more
- Theater review: ‘The Foreigner’ at Arvada Center
- Public art installation completed at I-70 underpass
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards