Vail Lacrosse Tournament attracts 2,000 youth today through Wednesday
June 18, 2017
The 23rd annual Vail Lacrosse Tournament comes to the Vail Valley today through Wednesday with 14 tournament sites in Vail, Eagle-Vail, Avon and Edwards.
Nearly 2,000 youth players and 3,000 spectators are expected for three days of team building, training and friendly competition.
With nearly a quarter century under its belt, the annual Vail Lacrosse Tournament has hosted multiple generations of players in the Vail area.
Spectators are free to attend any of the scheduled lacrosse events.
Visit http://www.coloradolacross.com for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- The Vail Ski & Snowboard Swap, a local tradition since 1969, returns this weekend
- Theater review: ‘The Wild Party’ at The Hangar in Aurora
- Offseason dining, part 1: Vail Valley restaurants offer smoking deals
- WinterWonderGrass Festival lineup announced
- High altitude sickness: Asking doctors about hydrogen-infused water, canned oxygen and more
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims