SOCHI, RUSSIA — Vail Daily Managing Editor and international man of mystery Ed Stoner has been representing the Vail Daily and other mountain newspapers at the Sochi Winter Olympics. Aside from chatting with the likes of Ted Ligety and Mikaela Shiffrin to bring you fresh news coverage of the Games, he has also done some exploring and gathered some interesting snippets from his Russian experience. Here, he brings us behind the scenes and into what daily life looks like to an American in Sochi.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Laura Anzalone opens Soul Spa Studio in Eagle, with nourishment for skin and soul
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Vail named No.3 resort for international skiers
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites