During the St. Baldrick’s Foundation’s annual fundraiser for childhood cancer research, Wendy Davis, of Eagle, has her head shaved by Claire Fox, of Gypsum at the Greater Eagle Fire Protection District’s Shelton Station #9 in Eagle on Saturday. Davis shaved her head in support of her father who is suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma and is losing his hair due to chemotherapy treatment.
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Eagle loses second leader with resignation of town engineer
- Winners crowned in Beaver Creek's annual Opening Day cookie competition
- Thanksgiving brings visitors to Vail
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary