During the St. Baldrick’s Foundation’s annual fundraiser for childhood cancer research, Wendy Davis, of Eagle, has her head shaved by Claire Fox, of Gypsum at the Greater Eagle Fire Protection District’s Shelton Station #9 in Eagle on Saturday. Davis shaved her head in support of her father who is suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma and is losing his hair due to chemotherapy treatment.
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Sabel finishes 'great run' as Vilar director
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Disc golf growing in Eagle County
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them