During the St. Baldrick’s Foundation’s annual fundraiser for childhood cancer research, Wendy Davis, of Eagle, has her head shaved by Claire Fox, of Gypsum at the Greater Eagle Fire Protection District’s Shelton Station #9 in Eagle on Saturday. Davis shaved her head in support of her father who is suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma and is losing his hair due to chemotherapy treatment.
- Kelly Liken brings seasonal cuisine to new Harvest restaurant in Edwards
- Game Creek zipline tours start this week
- Theft in Eagle leads to chase in stolen vehicle
- VIDEO: Ride Vail's new alpine coaster
- Starting Hearts, Vail Valley Medical Center place defibrillators in seven Sheriff's Office patrol cars