During the St. Baldrick’s Foundation’s annual fundraiser for childhood cancer research, Wendy Davis, of Eagle, has her head shaved by Claire Fox, of Gypsum at the Greater Eagle Fire Protection District’s Shelton Station #9 in Eagle on Saturday. Davis shaved her head in support of her father who is suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma and is losing his hair due to chemotherapy treatment.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp