The two greatest female alpine ski racers of all time came together in Vail this weekend for the American Ski Classic as Austria’s Annemarie Moser-Proell and U.S. Ski Team star Lindsey Vonn had the first opportunity to ever sit down together for a chat. The dominant force in women’s skiing in the 1970s, Moser-Proell was in Vail for her induction into the International Ski Racing Hall of Fame as the 2014 Legend of Honor, while Vonn is rehabbing the knee she re-injured earlier this winter. The most successful female skier in history, Moser-Proell owns 62 career World Cup victories, three more than Vonn, who sits at 59.
- Kelly Liken brings seasonal cuisine to new Harvest restaurant in Edwards
- Theft in Eagle leads to chase in stolen vehicle
- VIDEO: Ride Vail's new alpine coaster
- Game Creek zipline tours start this week
- Starting Hearts, Vail Valley Medical Center place defibrillators in seven Sheriff's Office patrol cars