BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
- Athletic Club at The Westin hosts 'Love is in the AIR' aerial yoga demo
- Vail hotel pays $1 million sex harassment settlement
- Youth athlete is ready to compete in Norway
- Local Episcopal ministers take their Ash Wednesday ceremonies to the streets
- Vail parking restrictions put in place for Presidents Day