BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach